McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
strongly strongly considering a condo in downtown chitown. my best chum just moved to naperville.

so I figure he could lie to the wife and sneak out on weekends.

mp4-12c the right car fo that? for whole life experience. tell me true

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought about it all night. never one time liked any suv or german thing. just something missing there. some lack of sense, some lack of that feeling that waking up and invading a country might be the right thing to do.

I've not love for any rolls or bentley. but if thats the right car for that situation, I accept it.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
The 12c might not be the right car for your buddy to get with the intent of sneaking out on the weekends without the wife knowing. Here are a few reasons off the top of my mind:

1) Unless wife is first dosed with sleeping pills, a 12c is loud on start-up.

2) If it's you and your buddy going out to get in trouble on the weekends, that takes up both seats in the 12c... You need a place for the women. Now, I understand there may be room for the women on top of the chaps in the seats, but this attracts attention and defies the sneaking requirement.

3) Your buddy will be pissed when his wife finds out what's been going on and takes the 12c as part of the divorce. She will inevitably find out you had something to do with it, and unless you have a P1, you won't be able to out run her when she comes to chase you down.

So, for this one, get a Tesla :D

For the second consideration, that of invading another country, you may want to look into the MSO Arms and Armament Catalog. The weight added does cut top speed and gas mileage though. Given Canada is the closest other country to Chicago, you might want something with a bit more ground clearance and a bigger gas tank if you want to go in this time of year. Do also consider that Canada is a pretty big place so to take it over with one car, be it 12c or not, is a heck of an undertaking. Also, we have a few folks from Canada that all seem to be pretty nice, so maybe an invasion is unwarranted? If you do go ahead with it, make sure you don't mess with Montreal too much. :D

Hope this helps :D

-Jamie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts