McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I sold one of the SP/Revozport bumbers to a shop I deal with in switzerland. The customer changed his mind after the purchase and the cost of getting it back stateside is prohibitive. They are motivated to sell and can ship anywhere. If you have any interest in this please let me know, I can get you in touch with them.

thank you!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Very accommodating,but he is in New York !! ;) Like the size of the box,mine came in one the size of the car !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

im interested in the bumper, is it still available ? how much do they want to sell the bumpers and can they ship it to singapore? i live in indonesia but it's easier to ship to singapore.

thanks.

Hey guys, I sold one of the SP/Revozport bumbers to a shop I deal with in switzerland. The customer changed his mind after the purchase and the cost of getting it back stateside is prohibitive. They are motivated to sell and can ship anywhere. If you have any interest in this please let me know, I can get you in touch with them.

thank you!

·
Sponsor
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe its because you dont accept credit card payment.....
We do accept credit card's for products we make. We are not making money on this deal, I am simply trying to help a dealer of mine out who has a bumper he got stuck with.

·
Owner
544 Posts
We do accept credit card's for products we make. We are not making money on this deal, I am simply trying to help a dealer of mine out who has a bumper he got stuck with.
When buying something unseen, a buyer needs some protection especially when the sums involved run into thousands - there needs to be a safety net in case the product is not as described. Its not a case of cost.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
So add the credit card fees, easy peezy! ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts