McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys my cousin got his mp4 and just popped on some new shoes what do you guys think . 20/21 ADV red brushed .

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
That's kinda dope. With CCBs and the McLaren polished Silver calipers, I bet it would look awesome. The std red calipers clash with the wheel color.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Like the wheels and agree the callipers need to white or silver plus the centre mirror forward cover needS to be red...........maybe the wing mirror casings..........also consider, possibly, the wings and doors........probably all in Volcano Red!

No stop at the mirror casings a la Porsche GT3 RS.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Like the wheels and agree the callipers need to white or silver plus the centre mirror forward cover needS to be red...........maybe the wing mirror casings..........also consider, possibly, the wings and doors........probably all in Volcano Red!

No stop at the mirror casings a la Porsche GT3 RS.
your right RIC,i didn't like it at first,but red mirrors will finish off perfectly.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Love the wheel with the bigger set up! I agree with the others on the brake caliper. It should be in either white or polished silver. You can't really notice the red caliper with red wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts