McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my MAC for a few months now - I still can't believe how good it is. However, I have friend who owns about 35 Italian cars (Ferraris, Maserati, Fiats) and he's just bought a 612.
Took him for a bit of a drive in the 12C explaining to him the incredible acceleration and torque, then found a bit of road space and hit it in Sport Mode (197km + stop in no time) - he was dumbfounded.
He couldn't believe the performance and that we'd just been driving in normal traffic in the same car.
he was going to a Maserati / Ferrari event that evening and was looking forward to sharing his 12C experience with them - I wonder how that went? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, Dokken! Do you know if any P1s are coming to Australia? Heard a while back that 2 might be heading our way, but for track use only, which is a shame!
I don't personally know if any P1's are coming this way. I do know a couple of collectors who'd probably be the ones getting any here. One of them owns his own personal racetrack (I've driven on it).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts