McLaren Life banner

41 - 60 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
RCD. How long do you take to complete a typical drawing?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
the last one took me around 15-17 hours
One angle drawing takes me about 8-10 hours with some light background
Not surprised given the detail and shading to create that 3D effect. Well done.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thats a 16x22 inches size drawing done with pencils and markers
Hope you like how it comes out

Merry Christmas !!

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,008 Posts
I love your stuff. For some reason, when I look at your stuff, I think it would be really awesome to juxtapose the cool cars in dali-alice in wonderland like environments. Like the car going down a road with warped time pieces and almost candy land environments. but more subtle than it sounds. Like it might be a beautiful road that folks know about, something nice in organ, or one of those epic roads the top gear guys are on, and part of the blur wake of travel have touches like that. You could probably convey some meaning/messages in that kind of work too.

Anyway, really nice work

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I love your stuff. For some reason, when I look at your stuff, I think it would be really awesome to juxtapose the cool cars in dali-alice in wonderland like environments. Like the car going down a road with warped time pieces and almost candy land environments. but more subtle than it sounds. Like it might be a beautiful road that folks know about, something nice in organ, or one of those epic roads the top gear guys are on, and part of the blur wake of travel have touches like that. You could probably convey some meaning/messages in that kind of work too.

Anyway, really nice work
Thanks a lot man

Soon I'm starting my journey with paints so it may be nice idea for the start

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Drawing I did for mr. Ben Sloss.
On the photo with his new buy...
Hope you like it...

41 - 60 of 279 Posts
About this Discussion
278 Replies
44 Participants
RCD
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing