McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - new here, looking at my first Mclaren and was trying to find some info about what Senna's are actually trading for now. Can anyone shed some light on them for me? Any options they need, or things to look out for?

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Look at Auction pricing then take off about 5-15% is usually (but not always) pretty accurate for exotics.

Edit: congrats if you get a Senna!!! They are stunning in person to look at. However I've never got to drive one. I'm sure they are amazing. Wishlist for me would be a custom Senna GTR LM roadster. As I LOVE driving top-down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look at Auction pricing then take off about 5-15% is usually (but not always) pretty accurate for exotics.

Edit: congrats if you get a Senna!!! They are stunning in person to look at. However I've never got to drive one. I'm sure they are amazing. Wishlist for me would be a custom Senna GTR LM roadster. As I LOVE driving top-down.
It's interesting, there is so little info on these cars out there and all I know is that pre-covid, they were trading hands for $900s from what I had seen. It seems like they rode the wave up a little bit but I just want to know what they're actually selling for now. That's a great strategy, will definitely take a look.

And thanks! Still trying to figure out if I want to make the jump yet - trying to do my due diligence on them a bit more before I go too far. It is strange that the Senna GTRs are now trading so close to the standard Senna's but it seems they overheat in city driving, such a bummer. A roadster would be the dream!

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
It's interesting, there is so little info on these cars out there and all I know is that pre-covid, they were trading hands for $900s from what I had seen. It seems like they rode the wave up a little bit but I just want to know what they're actually selling for now. That's a great strategy, will definitely take a look.

And thanks! Still trying to figure out if I want to make the jump yet - trying to do my due diligence on them a bit more before I go too far. It is strange that the Senna GTRs are now trading so close to the standard Senna's but it seems they overheat in city driving, such a bummer. A roadster would be the dream!
Can I ask what your reasoning is behind wanting a Senna? What other McLarens have you owned?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I had seen this on classic as well - in your opinion, do you see these cars continuing to go up or going back down to pre-pandemic prices? Seems like there are a fair amount for sale with fairly high asks that aren’t moving.
I don’t believe car prices will go back to pre pandemic values but will come down overall like normal. The caveat is if we are talking about a rare car made in very few units. Over time these cars always do better.
If I were going to track I would go this route, if I wanted both road and
Track, 765lt would be my pick at a more practical price for the car that does everything well.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I don’t believe car prices will go back to pre pandemic values but will come down overall like normal. The caveat is if we are talking about a rare car made in very few units. Over time these cars always do better.
If I were going to track I would go this route, if I wanted both road and
Track, 765lt would be my pick at a more practical price for the car that does everything well.
Did you not hear Powell's comments this morning??? 😂

1 - 20 of 40 Posts