Votes: 4 19.0%
  • very dissatisfied

Votes: 0 0.0%

Rate McLaren 720S quality

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Capsfan 
#1 ·
Rate McLaren 720S quality

#9 · (Edited)

Just leaving this here. Definitely not creating a new thread. To be brutally honest I read a few lines and switched off. I could cite many more times the opposite in satisfied owners. It was brought to my attention by another marques fan.😶

I don't care it's one of the greats and (metaphorically) speaking it'd be top of my own purchase list for a rear wheel drive supercar.~ Above even the Artura and 50 years from now long after I've gone, it'll look the absolute business at Pebble Beach. To those that understand.

#14 ·
The door thing is real, I have seen it. Mine was not touching but very close and it was easily adjusted. I also had another part by the door that needed to be adjusted and a malfunctioning door latch on my prior 720. From a QC standpoint that was about it. From a mechanical standpoint I had a CV joint implode which I understand is very rare and a leaky actuator. 2 720's and a 765LT and that's about it unless I am forgetting something. In all cases the dealer handled everything without issue and in a timely manner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.