McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In person

I like it better than I thought maybe I won't wrap nit?

Anyhow any socal MP4 owners going to C&C this sat in irvine?

Since I didn't buy from Mclaren dealer I know absolutely nothing about the gadgets/modes. All else fails I'll read what they call an owners manual!

I'm photo challenged cant seem to save it after I rotate it!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
G-force. The paint is very very soft it will chip, mark, scratch just so easily . I'm so glad I wrapped my car.

It looks like a bright green. Any pics from front 3/4?

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
G-force. The paint is very very soft it will chip, mark, scratch just so easily . I'm so glad I wrapped my car.
He's not talking about clear bra wrap - his original plan was to consider wrapping it a different color if he did not like the green.

I'd never do that - there might be 5 in the USA in that Racing Green color. It's a very special choice and something to be proud to show off. You'll likely never see another one and it would be a shame to mask it in my opinion.

Here's a rotated and slightly larger version of your picture.

>8^)
ER

Attachments

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
A new photo that does not require head tilting or squinting. ;)

I REALLY LOVE IT! The fact that it is such a rare color makes it extra special. :cool:

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Yes, that is different. I suspect better in the flesh with sunshine!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I had a Porsche Turbo in BRG, I loved it but it was apparently a big NO, NO on a Porsche..:(

I never once came across another one in that colour and it always drew a crowd, even now I have people still mentioning and remembering that car, even though I've had two others since!!

Well done on the purchase, soft paint- and quite exclusive a colour, so a clear wrap would be my suggestion as soon as possible!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Porsches have to be Irish Green for some reason, which is a lighter shad of BRG

·
Registered
313 Posts
I never thought I would, but I really like it. Perhaps I would have the callipers in silver rather than red, as the green is so stunning, it doesn't need red with it. Anyway - great choice, brave and worth it. I would love to see it in the metal.

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never thought I would, but I really like it. Perhaps I would have the callipers in silver rather than red, as the green is so stunning, it doesn't need red with it. Anyway - great choice, brave and worth it. I would love to see it in the metal.
if you can tear yourself away from that lovely Norfolk weather come to socal
for a 70 degree spin!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts