McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. a salesman told me the pccb are not lighter than the mcl steel brakes, is this true? if so any reason for pccb, the steel seem to stop quite well
  2. what does car sound like w/o sports exhaust? like porsche i presume this strong arm tactic must be accepted
  3. with fire black, will the brown leather interior work? which caliper colour? or better black interior/orange caliper
  4. what is the option where the exhaust tails are dull dark grey?
  5. do the mirrors looks good in standard body colour/
thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hey watt. I heard steel is as light as ccbs as well. Mine are steel and l like them better on the street. I thought they would squeal badly badly but they dont. And they're not super grabby like the cs.

My mirrors are in body color (white), I had wanted carbon but looking back I think white looks just fine. Black mirrors on a white car sticks out more than say black on red.

·
Registered
418 Posts
  1. a salesman told me the pccb are not lighter than the mcl steel brakes, is this true? if so any reason for pccb, the steel seem to stop quite well
  2. what does car sound like w/o sports exhaust? like porsche i presume this strong arm tactic must be accepted
  3. with fire black, will the brown leather interior work? which caliper colour? or better black interior/orange caliper
  4. what is the option where the exhaust tails are dull dark grey?
  5. do the mirrors looks good in standard body colour/
thanks for your help
I see you posted on F-Chat, I was supposed to get a 458 and got a McLaren.

1) Steel Brakes are lighter and better for the street per McLaren
2) My car has Sports Exhaust and sounds pretty good, with 10.0 Upgrade they will do some other tricks to the sound, you should definitely here both cars though
3) I have Black and ordered the Black Alcantara with Orange Stiching as well as Orange Calipers, I think that is a great combo. If I were you, I would definitely go with the Stealth Pack as well. That was you get the Dull Grey Exhaust Tails.
4) Mirrors look fine in standard body color.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts