McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's still cold in the Chicago area, but I note that in the auto mode, my vents put out warm air, regardless of the temp setting, unless I turn the temp all the way to the left to get below 61.
Anybody else experience anything like this? Thanks AS

·
Registered
551 Posts
Indeed it can get really hot in the car. I usually put it on 19c. So far have not been that lucky to try out the cooling mode hut we'll see then what happens

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Belg, my car did the opposite, ie no heating just cooling so it was fixed, Something to do with the sensors and software. It is now better but the cooling does not get as low. It is in again for another fix at this moment.

·
Registered
232 Posts
It is still cold here too, so I am running the heat. The temp runs crazy hot--especially as the car is getting up to running temp. I typically have it set at some very low temp like 65f even when it is 30 out.

I put this one in the quirks to ignore category. Fingers crossed on the ac.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is still cold here too, so I am running the heat. The temp runs crazy hot--especially as the car is getting up to running temp. I typically have it set at some very low temp like 65f even when it is 30 out.

I put this one in the quirks to ignore category. Fingers crossed on the ac.
That's pretty much where I am, except need to put it all the way down to "low" (under 61)
The manual says there can be a "calibration" (or something to that effect) notice that comes up when the system recalibrates. Maybe it will come on eventually. In the meantime, I put it on low, and adjust the temp by using the fan speed. AS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts