McLaren Life banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had many issues with mclaren Barcelona, they contract ted us for a promo video in 8K, then a model, an assistant and me along with many cinema equipment.
Same day the gay told us that it were not possible to film, all denied, I paid all the team with no video unfortunatelly
I creaed a website www.mclaren.barcelona showing the info and pics (spanish)
The best is that 2 week ago I decided to buy a 720s from a SItges dealer (not official mclaren) but they have the 720 in maintenance under mclaren barcelona.
I sent a whatsapp to the old contact on Barcelona, telling him that Im interested in buy that 720s second hand that the owner have on maintenance and.. he blocked me ..

So.. this is what , as of now, Stopping me from pull the trigger on the 720 or go for the 488 spider route, as ferrari dealers (Madrid and Spain) gave me better experience with my 355 spider ('95)

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,658 Posts
UPDATE: McLaren is reluctantly covering the warranty issue. Their customer service team worked with me to reopen the case and ultimately get this resolved, so kudos to Pat at McLaren for taking the time to look into this.

Make sure you are getting your cars checked on your next service.
Please PM me about this. Currently having the exact same issue

·
Registered
140 Posts
UPDATE: McLaren is reluctantly covering the warranty issue. Their customer service team worked with me to reopen the case and ultimately get this resolved, so kudos to Pat at McLaren for taking the time to look into this.

Make sure you are getting your cars checked on your next service.
everyone here except Unmac is quite happy for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same thing happened to me ... I noticed I was low on power and running slow times . So I started looking for a leak and found that peice blocking my turbo . Luckily mine never got sucked in or damaged anything. I just removed it and instantly the car was fast again .

Very much advised to remove those peices asap .
Would you be so kind and share how you removed these pieces so quickly from your car ? Someone said you did it in 30min?My car feels a little different at times than it did and I’m concerned after seeing this. Thank you

161 - 164 of 164 Posts