1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Its one of six special edition cars made for LFSC. Some of the different features are the black roof, vented front fenders, front bumper, rear deck lid, wheel finish, etc...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its one of six special edition cars made for LFSC. Some of the different features are the black roof, vented front fenders, front bumper, rear deck lid, wheel finish, etc...
Wonder why they go to all that trouble, then not include the HS front bumper?

·
Registered
359 Posts
What on earth is the idea of the louvred front wings? :(

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
So what is the asking price of this special edition car. They saying $200,000 cheaper then the HS car, how are we to know if they don't list the price. With a rough calculation I came up with over $75K of extras on this car. I love the car, as mentioned by markjayw they should have done the front end, okay maybe not the HS bumper but at least the MSO bumper. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what is the asking price of this special edition car. They saying $200,000 cheaper then the HS car, how are we to know if they don't list the price. With a rough calculation I came up with over $75K of extras on this car. I love the car, as mentioned by markjayw they should have done the front end, okay maybe not the HS bumper but at least the MSO bumper. Cheers....����
They posted a pic of the MSRP, believe it was 333k asking.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Louvred front wings? Do you mean the vents over the front tires? They are supposed to look like the GT3 car, in which these vents helps cool the brakes. No one is for certain if these vents are actually just cosmetic or actually work on the road cars.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Louvred front wings? Do you mean the vents over the front tires? They are supposed to look like the GT3 car, in which these vents helps cool the brakes. No one is for certain if these vents are actually just cosmetic or actually work on the road cars.
It also allows any air pressure build up in the wheel wells to escape. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It also allows any air pressure build up in the wheel wells to escape. Cheers....����
Quit posting those beers. You are making me thirsty, might have to leave work early and go have a drink! ;)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Quit posting those beers. You are making me thirsty, might have to leave work early and go have a drink! ;)
Hey being Canadian eh we love our beer, as well it's become my trade mark. Sorry for making you thirty, speaking of which time for a refill. Cheers....??I switched up for you this one time. ??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Must work Russell,i had the pleasure of chatting with Jenson on thursday and he is having them on his new spider along with the rear vents and MSO cf spolier,and he still has to pay for it;) volcano yellow also if i remember

·
Registered
359 Posts
Must work Russell,i had the pleasure of chatting with Jenson on thursday and he is having them on his new spider along with the rear vents and MSO cf spolier,and he still has to pay for it;) volcano yellow also if i remember
Do you not think the vents look a bit Mansory!:eek:
Lucky you getting to talk cars with Jenson! (F1 launch?) Interestingly the volcano yellow spider at the test in December was very disappointing, the pictures of the US show car looked great. Don't get me wrong, the yellow looked nice, just didn't zing! (if anything, the pics actually look better than real life)

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
You old name dropper you :D:D:D:D:D We will have Ric along shortly telling us about his chats with Ron. Or even Robbie about Dougal the Dulux dog.
Signed
Billy No Important Mates

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Billy No Important Mates

Look, we can help.

Some of us have been invited to advise Jenson, on the 20th Feb, whilst he is shaking down the new F1 car in Barcelona so if you have any questions for him, let me know, and I will drop your name and question to him............Jenson me old mucker, Billy wants to know if you have an underwear fetish same as your bird back in Japan..........he is a very accommodating, mature and patient fella as evidenced by his exchange with Andy!:cool:

Andy's influence is growing in Mclaren. Ron mentioned during an early doors session last Friday that Jenson had enquired if Vadafone would sponsor winkle-picker shaped driving shoes as he had learnt they increase track times and he had been told , on good authority by an ex racing driver from Yorkshire, that Alonso wears them. Won't share what Ron said but I would hazard a guess that the younger generation never cease to surprise him.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Billy No Important Mates

Look, we can help.

Some of us have been invited to advise Jenson, on the 20th Feb, whilst he is shaking down the new F1 car in Barcelona so if you have any questions for him, let me know, and I will drop your name and question to him............Jenson me old mucker, Billy wants to know if you have an underwear fetish same as your bird back in Japan..........he is a very accommodating, mature and patient fella as evidenced by his exchange with Andy!:cool:

Andy's influence is growing in Mclaren. Ron mentioned during an early doors session last Friday that Jenson had enquired if Vadafone would sponsor winkle-picker shaped driving shoes as he had learnt they increase track times and he had been told , on good authority by an ex racing driver from Yorkshire, that Alonso wears them. Won't share what Ron said but I would hazard a guess that the younger generation never cease to surprise him.
I did see Ron eyeing up my new black ones on thursday,maybe thats why he didnt stay long:D

Ric,please also advise on the underwear fetish that you have heard about???

·
Registered
477 Posts
Billy No Important Mates

Look, we can help.

RIC did RON mention me ? :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
477 Posts
You old name dropper you :D:D:D:D:D We will have Ric along shortly telling us about his chats with Ron. Or even Robbie about Dougal the Dulux dog.
Signed
Billy No Important Mates
Now then BILLY NO MATES

Ron is NOT talking to me but Dougal the Dulux Dog has a photo of Ron in her BOUDOIR :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts