McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched forums but could not find specific pricing for the first year service ...in USA..
I am curious what the first year service is costing in various regions/ dealerships...Pls share info if you have had service completed..thanks..

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi Stewart,in blighty it was around £1200,but that included a low loader pickup with a 250 mile round trip.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hello Andy

Is a low loader the normal collection, or do you have to negotiate that on purchase?
If you use Manchester for all your servicing and warrenty work they always pick up on a low loader,they have never driven the car to the dealership,the service in my mind is second to none,they go the extra mile:)
Best to give them a ring and let them know they will be your preferred dealership due to location and im sure they will look after you,it will be easy for me to put in a word:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I searched forums but could not find specific pricing for the first year service ...in USA..
I am curious what the first year service is costing in various regions/ dealerships...Pls share info if you have had service completed..thanks..
Thanks for feedback...However, looking for USA owner feedback..
Thanks..

as posted earlier

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts

·
Owner
893 Posts
A goodly number of these manufacturer recommended maintenance items are a bunch of hooey. Just another way of generating money; they try to scare people into taking the cars back to their stealerships. :D
I haven't followed these overly cautious service lists in modern any car I've ever owned, and I've done just fine.
JMO :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts