McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think 650 would be a stretch, but I wouldn't count on it. I've been told a few times that there are no changes coming in the '14 car.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I suppose it all depends on how powerful the P13 will be. If the P13 sits in the 500bhp category or above then they may boost the power of the 12c so that there is a larger gap between the power of the two cars. I could be wrong though.

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Are there any reputable tuners that offer power upgrades ?
Dog of a stygian ! You dare talk ?
Pah , burn in hell for your disregard for the sacred jock strap of Ron Denis !(doobi do Im in love with oo denis doobi do !)

Slack Jawed Faggot , I sacrifice your goat to buffy the vampire slayers anus

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Are there any reputable tuners that offer power upgrades ?
AWE and Fabspeed offer exhaust upgrades. Don't believe anyone has an ecu program for the 616hp 12C.

IMO the car does not need any more power.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
AWE and Fabspeed offer exhaust upgrades. Don't believe anyone has an ecu program for the 616hp 12C.

Well supposedly it's still in the works according to the guys at Fabspeed, when it comes to the ECU end of things I would much rather a upgrade out of Woking though. Cheers....??

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts

I agree...this car has plenty of power as is...there's apparently a German tuning shop that offers ECU tweaks that takes the car up to 700 hp with their exhaust system but I'd be skeptical about those claims.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Mark, the AWE Exhaust sounds awesome and the quality is terrific, if I did not have the sport exhaust already, I would change out for this. The Fabspeed quality IMHO is suspect, and really not that great.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts