Electric steering
Orange seatbelts
Full carbon interior paddles and surrounds
10 spoke ultra light weight alloys
Bowers and Wilkins 12 speaker audio
Security pack lift etc car cover
The full retail price for all this goodness was £226700 or $29300 dollars
Mine for £145700 or $188000 dollars it’s only 7 months old reg 01/03/20
I’m not bothered about any carbon on the outside as with the roof been palladium it all blends in and looks well . To me it’s well optioned but
My questions are

Am I missing something out ?

Is this a good price ? Seems it to me

Does the 600 lt have different exhaust options from factory? Or is it just one from factory for this model unlike the 570 which as 3 options from factory

I presume they all throw flames 🔥 then ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since you listed the prices first in pounds sterling I will assume that you are located in the UK. I have been looking for a used 600LT spider as well. In the US I have not seen one listed even close to the equivalent of $188,000. Most here in the States are listed at +$230,000. I have not made an offer yet to see how much under the list price one can actually be purchased for - not sure if a 15% discount from someone's asking price would make a deal or not. Perhaps.

The 600 LTs here in the States also have a few more options, which would push the price up a bit from your $188,000 - in order to compare equivalent prices and specs.

Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes uk . Also it as no air con which over here isn’t a problem as it’s always cold

·
Registered
38 Posts
It’s ok I found it online 🤫
Looks awesome to me with P1 seats etc.
If you like it go for it. 👍

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea 600 eu spec exhaust as standard. No other option from factory. It’s loud enough inside and outside the cabin.
You don’t want anything louder as you will trip the sound decibel cameras in west London 😬
get the dealer to take you out in it to make sure it drives ok and has no codes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It sounds like it would be a good purchase, and a beautiful spec at that.

Here in the States the lack of air con might be a point of friction, but as you said, probably not as much in the UK market.

I have the P1 seats and love them. Even 4hr+ drives are fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts