McLaren Life banner
441 - 460 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
View attachment 211420 View attachment 211421

McLaren 540/570 Spoiler/Wing Dry Carbon Fibre AP Design | Automotive Passion New dry carbon wing by automotive passion in Scotland UK. Item arrived perfectly secure and wrapped up. The product looks stunning and compliments the car so well. It is modelled from a 600LT wing and manufactured in house. You will not be disappointed. (i have no ties with AP)
Does this spoiler come with a template or directions? I just got mine last night and nothing came with it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just got my windows and side markers tinted. Also added wheel spacers and spoiler.
I also tinted the windshield but not sure how I'm handling the inspection stickers. Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just got my windows and side markers tinted. Also added wheel spacers and spoiler.
I also tinted the windshield but not sure how I'm handling the inspection stickers. Any ideas?
Looks good. I'm really liking that wing. Any feedback on the spoiler quality, install, support from vendor with having no install directions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good. I'm really liking that wing. Any feedback on the spoiler quality, install, support from vendor with having no install directions?
Spoiler quality is excellent. Also great support from the vendor. They had the parts to me within a few days and the install was pretty easy as far as I know.

·
Owner
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #460 ·
One of the many talents of McLarens is putting smiles on kid's faces! Both big and little!

441 - 460 of 499 Posts