McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 439 Posts

·
Owner
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Grabbing some coffee with my crew. Fall in AZ heralds 8 months of great weather. First time we could sit outside in months! Another summer....... survived!

Attachments

Reactions: Jeff Whitten

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought my 570S just over a month ago and had the decal added to personalize it a little bit.

I love the McLaren orange highlights on the inside, so tried to match them with stripes on the outside. Absolutely love this car - to the point that it's becoming unhealthy! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I bought my 570S just over a month ago and had the decal added to personalize it a little bit.

I love the McLaren orange highlights on the inside, so tried to match them with stripes on the outside. Absolutely love this car - to the point that it's becoming unhealthy! :)
Very nice Chi-town Stokie! Love all of it except the Blackhawks Logo plate :) At least its an original 6 - Go Habs.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Looks great, what size pin stripe did you use for the front lip / side skirts / rear diffuser?

~ JV

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey JV,

They are 8mm thick. I tried to keep them thin enough not to be too much etc...

I found a few online that were twice that and they just didn't look as good.

CS

·
Owner
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
What a great back and lights.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
570GT
66 Posts
Also cheating a bit; McLaren SF had another Cobalt Violet car in, I had to go see it. I think the car has sold.

"Here comes trouble, now make it double!"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
21 - 40 of 439 Posts