McLaren Life banner

361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
This was taken by carhunter199 on IG. He is a automotive photographer in the DC/MD/VA area.

·
Registered
McLaren 720S spider, 2020. Spark.
425 Posts
Reactions: peterhor

·
Owner
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #366
The matching shirt wasn't planned... I swear! :)

Reactions: swift93 and RBH

·
Owner
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
We brought some Macs to a young car enthusiast's birthday. You should have seen his little 4 year old eyes light up when we pulled up. He also actually knew the different models!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Unfortunately this is the pic I took today. Lost my passenger side corner guard cover on the highway. Can't even buy one at McLaren their months in backorder. Fn crazy

Attachments

·
Owner
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Unfortunately this is the pic I took today. Lost my passenger side corner guard cover on the highway. Can't even buy one at McLaren their months in backorder. Fn crazy
That sucks. Check ebay. There maybe some there. Has anyone had the car apart? If secured properly, they shouldn't do that. I have had mine off and it's straight forward..... and secure.

·
Owner
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
My wife had a great idea to show our local police that we support them on this labor day (and every day)!

She is a professional pastry chef and baked some doughnuts and we brought the Mac over for a delivery run. The boys (and girl) were most appreciative.

361 - 371 of 371 Posts