McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
6th. I like it, is that a sports exhaust?

·
Registered
691 Posts
After the update, it downshifts this agressively in AUTO mode when you hit the brakes while driving hard in TRACK (powertrain) mode... It's pretty cool. And it'll do three downshifts in immediate succession, too!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Just what I'm waiting for a sportscar !

I'll make a driving test in Le Mans Bugatti track next friday with the 2013 coupe, and on the raod with a brand new spider they juste received in Paris.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might be in paradise,but the computers have no sound !!!!!!!!:(
Sorry Andy. It goes basically like this: vroom, vroooooom, VA!room, VA!room, VA!room.

Actually, you can trigger even more aggressive blips than this sound clip, but the conditions, let's say, were not ideal for maximum threshold braking.

·
Registered
617 Posts
at the goodwood FOS, i was invited in the MCL lounge. We lunched in company of Anthony Sheriff, and i explained to my famous neighbor that i found the downshifting of the mp4 a little emotion-less.

so perhaps, he has listening to my words.... he speaks french very very good .. or perhaps not

anyway, they dit it :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Sorry Andy on this frosty morning in UK no sympathy here, enjoy your paradise we will enjoy the sound, along with our central heating :D:D not envious at all
i will have to suffer! there are no roads either;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Sorry Andy. It goes basically like this: vroom, vroooooom, VA!room, VA!room, VA!room.

Actually, you can trigger even more aggressive blips than this sound clip, but the conditions, let's say, were not ideal for maximum threshold braking.
Im getting funny looks going V!room,v!room,v!room on an electic buggy !!!:D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
at the goodwood FOS, i was invited in the MCL lounge. We lunched in company of Anthony Sheriff, and i explained to my famous neighbor that i found the downshifting of the mp4 a little emotion-less.

so perhaps, he has listening to my words.... he speaks french very very good .. or perhaps not

anyway, they dit it :D
Shame Gallardo,we were sat only 6 feet apart,but i did hear someone , V!room,v!ROOM,:D so it must be you we have to thank!! ;)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Shame Gallardo,we were sat only 6 feet apart,but i did hear someone , V!room,v!ROOM,:D so it must be you we have to thank!! ;)

I do prefer vroom, vroom, pop, crackle, crackle..........good job our kids are not reading this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts