McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the pirelli rim decals installed.
I love the way they look; hope you also like
Also I had the garmin 665lm with xm sirius radio installed ad it works great
It gives up to date traffic and weather along with terrific navigation
Sorry the pics aren’t that great
Steve:)

Attachments

·
Professional Bum
252 Posts
I like the rim decals. The stick on Garmin.... I understand why, I just can't bring myself to do it.... But I want sat radio so bad. I can deal with IRIS telling me I'm traveling backwards, or that I'm in a city 200 miles away but if I have to listen to another commercial I'm gonna lose it! Also no home link (garage door opener) - fixed that with a mirror mod that also has the passport display in it from this guy (yes, it's the same stamped Mac mirror not a generic off the shelf job) - http://radar-mirror.com/

BTW the nav in my Vantage is straight Garmin, they didn't revamp any of the menus, icons or nothing... Guess when you're good at something.... Reminds me of Lotus - let's make a great chassis and bolt everyone else's stuff to it. Hey it works - at least i didn't have to read the manual to operate the nav. I love interfaces that survive update after update.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I like the rim decals. The stick on Garmin.... I understand why, I just can't bring myself to do it.... But I want sat radio so bad. I can deal with IRIS telling me I'm traveling backwards, or that I'm in a city 200 miles away but if I have to listen to another commercial I'm gonna lose it! Also no home link (garage door opener) - fixed that with a mirror mod that also has the passport display in it from this guy (yes, it's the same stamped Mac mirror not a generic off the shelf job) - http://radar-mirror.com/

BTW the nav in my Vantage is straight Garmin, they didn't revamp any of the menus, icons or nothing... Guess when you're good at something.... Reminds me of Lotus - let's make a great chassis and bolt everyone else's stuff to it. Hey it works - at least i didn't have to read the manual to operate the nav. I love interfaces that survive update after update.
Improvement then Fastzilla,i had on of the first Vantages and the Nav was Volvo,terrible!!
Did they change the key also?? (Volvo)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts