McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an awesome day on Saturday at the Halloween Supercar Run, from Miami to Naples, organized by Prestige Imports / Lamborghini Miami. Here are a few photos of the three 12C's that made the rally, thanks to their photographer Emil; hope we can get even more McLarens out for the Toy Rally in December. Something truly special about having 3 12C's side by side, all in the same gear, in perfect sync (although not well lined up for the photo op, ha!). And funny enough, on the way *to* the rally, I came across another 12C for the first time while in my 12C, and it was Miami Heat's D-Wade, who waved to me. Too funny.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yes indeed, there was a lot of orange! For the Toy Rally, we'll definitely have at least 3 Volcano Orange 12C's and will be doing a proper photoshoot. And yes, we went down Alligator Alley, and only a 911 got nicked by the police. Prestige also had a helicopter up in the air, filming + photographing the rally, and I'll be sure to post more from that perspective as soon as I get them. It looked awesome from what I saw on camera, and the orange manages to stand out, even against the verde ithaca Aventador :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts