McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Who's complaining, are you telling me that we have women involved in this club of Mac owners/fans/soon to be owners. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Cheers.....??

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who's complaining, are you telling me that we have women involved in this club of Mac owners/fans/soon to be owners. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Cheers.....����
actually complainer was on another forum...sorry about that!
I bolts are black now.

·
Owner
499 Posts
What kind of power does she put down now?

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mcLaren Newport will provide stock unit for comparison.
then I'll post numbers. they were using a 4 wd Mustang Dyno in 4wd mode
so high power loss. seat of pants feels like 40 or so more HP over stock. We shall see.

·
Owner
277 Posts
mcLaren Newport will provide stock unit for comparison.
then I'll post numbers. they were using a 4 wd Mustang Dyno in 4wd mode
so high power loss. seat of pants feels like 40 or so more HP over stock. We shall see.
Comparing to another stock reading will not be correct, to be correct it needs to be a before and after same car same dyno weather adjusted. You will never know for sure, but most systems are 30-40 at the crank. every Dyno reads different and will be different based on operators setting.

·
owner
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Comparing to another stock reading will not be correct, to be correct it needs to be a before and after same car same dyno weather adjusted. You will never know for sure, but most systems are 30-40 at the crank. every Dyno reads different and will be different based on operators setting.

it will be close enough better than info I have now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts