McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2012 MP4-12C
9,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While we all wait for the next awesome McLaren to come out, let's see your pups, kittens, farm animals etc!

Share your babies. Share your funny pictures. Cute pictures. Silly pictures. Derpy pictures. In trouble pictures.

ALL OF THE PICTURES!

Well except the pictures of your dog/pet in your supercar, we have another thread for that, here:

Ill start us off. Family currently has this smarty pants, 'missBelle is getting old (12 and I don't want to think about what's to come. A very good sweet girl.):
Glasses Dog Vision care Beard Dog breed

And a have few of these overgrown 'puppies':
Vertebrate Plant Working animal Human body Tree

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Daisy (the brindle) is 5, Beau (the red one) is 4, and Fred (the black one) is 2. We have had a lot of dogs, Sparky who was a Bernese Mountain Dog, Max was a boxer/APBT mix, Roxy was German Shepherd/? mix and Mojo was a Chiweenie. They have all since crossed the rainbow bridge.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was always a cat person until my ex got a Pug. Needless to say, when she left, I made sure the dog stayed. Louis past away earlier this year at 15 and I was devestated. He was the best dog. I picked up Louis II a few months ago. He's crazy but it's been so long since I had a puppy I'm sure it's normal (I hope). He''s definitely got some big shoes to fill. In the meantime, he's eating up my house and everything else!

Attachments

·
2012 MP4-12C
9,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was always a cat person until my ex got a Pug. Needless to say, when she left, I made sure the dog stayed. Louis past away earlier this year at 15 and I was devestated. He was the best dog. I picked up Louis II a few months ago. He's crazy but it's been so long since I had a puppy I'm sure it's normal (I hope). He''s definitely got some big shoes to fill. In the meantime, he's eating up my house and everything else!
Many sorry to hear. I dont know how long pugs hang around, but that sounds like a pretty decent clip. Hope your new pup doesnt destroy everything and you have great fun with it!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Kawaii (the shiba inu above) destroyed anything he could chew as a puppy. Now he is a model shiba, but a total terror before his first birthday. He grew out of it luckily. He really became great when he became a big brother to Chanel (the frenchy). Two dogs is way better than only one as they love companionship of their own too

·
Registered
381 Posts
Many sorry to hear. I dont know how long pugs hang around, but that sounds like a pretty decent clip. Hope your new pup doesnt destroy everything and you have great fun with it!
Thanks. Losing him was brutal:cry: ...He did have a great life. He made it over a year past the average life expectancy. New dog is a handful right now. haha

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Thanks. Losing him was brutal:cry: ...He did have a great life. He made it over a year past the average life expectancy. New dog is a handful right now. haha
Literally the worst day of my life when we had to put our last one to sleep. It still haunts me three years later. And it doesn't help that we replaced the sweetest dog you could ever wish to meet with a super smart fifty pound terrorist....😭

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Kawaii (the shiba inu above) destroyed anything he could chew as a puppy. Now he is a model shiba, but a total terror before his first birthday. He grew out of it luckily. He really became great when he became a big brother to Chanel (the frenchy). Two dogs is way better than only one as they love companionship of their own too
Max ate a couch once. And I don’t mean part of it. An entire couch. Cushions, frame, stuffing, everything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts