McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it interesting to know what those that we have deemed worthy to ride in our cars say or do.

Usually it's a thrill ride that they appreciate and accolades are the result.

This weekend though, I took a very pretty friend for a ride. Everything went well until she took out this massive can of hairspray and started spraying her hair getting that stuff all over!:eek!!! "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not in here baby!"

I guess vanity takes it toll.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
They comment on the "torque!" And hold on for dear life during acceleration runs. ;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Best reaction I get is when I ask them to concentrate and press the little ACTIVE button,while I do the obvious with my left foot :D

·
Registered
715 Posts
Launch is especially fun.

I casually put my phone in my pocket, brace a bit and let her fly. One friend's sunglasses flew off her head. No one seems to expect the ferocity of it.

I keep meaning to put the GoPro in for these events.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They comment on the "torque!" And hold on for dear life during acceleration runs. ;)
As a passenger the level of power the MP4-12C was quite new to me. I have NEVER been a passenger (or driver for that matter) in a car this fast. When the turbo's kick in it verges on terrifying, to me as a passenger at least. I am used to going fast, but normally I am in control and have a steering wheel to hold onto and it keeps me in place. As a passenger, there wasn't much to hold onto.

Thanks for the experience Mark!!

This experience make me seriously consider selling my red italian car for one of these in the future. I REALLY like this car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts