McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I'm looking at selling some of the parts off my yet to be used Mac, in other words brand spanking new car. I do not want to get involved in the delivery aspect of these parts, I will make sure that they are properly packaged though. Therefore it will be left up to the individual(s) who purchase these items to make the necessary arrangements for pick-up/delivery.

- Front bumper in standard white with parking sensor cutout which also has the transparent 3M type skin installed.
- front CF splitter.
- rear CF diffuser. ??
- super light weight stealth rims with sensors and Pirelli P-Zero tires.
- center steering hub air bag and standard swoosh logo.

If you have any questions please PM me thanks. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Major transformation coming up soon:D

Looking forward:p

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it's been a long time comingRC33, due to indecisiveness on my part. I'm hoping to see her out another 3 weeks, if everything works out. Cheers....??

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which model bumper and diffuser are you having put on Ken??
I've gone with the MSO front bumper as for the rear diffuser, I was hoping to get the HS version out of Mac yet it's not available. So I'm left looking at a couple of possibilities Vorsteiner, DMC, or Revozport. I like the DMC product but its only sold as a kit, the Vorsteiner and Revozport aren't available yet, so at this point I'm SOL. Does anyone have any suggestions, the key to selection is quite simple, fit, finish and most important the look. Cheers....??

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
I've gone with the MSO front bumper as for the rear diffuser, I was hoping to get the HS version out of Mac yet it's not available. So I'm left looking at a couple of possibilities Vorsteiner, DMC, or Revozport. I like the DMC product but its only sold as a kit, the Vorsteiner and Revozport aren't available yet, so at this point I'm SOL. Does anyone have any suggestions, the key to selection is quite simple, fit, finish and most important the look. Cheers....����
I almost went for one of these special Mclarens.

Lake Forest brought in 6 and had 3 left when I purchased mine from them.

Pretty sure they told me the rear is just a paint change.

http://www.lfsc.com/2012-mclaren-mp4-12c-project-alpha-limited-edition-c-527.htm?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey y'all, i'm looking at selling some of the parts off my yet to be used mac, in other words brand spanking new car. I do not want to get involved in the delivery aspect of these parts, i will make sure that they are properly packaged though. Therefore it will be left up to the individual(s) who purchase these items to make the necessary arrangements for pick-up/delivery.

- front bumper in standard white with parking sensor cutout which also has the transparent 3m type skin installed.
- front cf splitter.
- rear cf diffuser. ??
- super light weight stealth rims with sensors and pirelli p-zero tires.
- center steering hub air bag and standard swoosh logo.

If you have any questions please pm me thanks. Cheers.....??
hi there i am interested in the mclaren parts you post

i can be reach at 817-730-3387 sam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts