McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reports online suggest she has purchased this white 12C Spider from McLaren Beverly Hills.

No stranger to supercars - she previously owned an MBZ-McLaren SLR, and may still have her white Lexus LFA.

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Funny tangent - I searched 'Paris Hilton' prior to posting this thread and the forum has a few mentions of her in earlier posts, including this one from me. :eek:

For the cost of an LFA I'd buy a Carrera GT and pocket the change.

You still get the great wail from a high strung V10 and you don't drive the same car as Paris Hilton. :D
Sorry guys. :p

She does look adorable in it though. ;)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
She does look adorable in it though. ;)
Well, can't disagree with that......but I'm now even more glad I chose black for mine instead of white. :cool:

Driving in those shoes? This girl has skills....

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Well, can't disagree with that......but I'm now even more glad I chose black for mine instead of white. :cool:

Driving in those shoes? This girl has skills....
From one black fan to another - are heels now required for every white Mac owner ;)

Paris does dress well with her cars - reminds me of the old days when women wore matching hats and outfits to their cars.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Paris Hilton might be exactly what the American version of Top Gear needs... :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
On the other hand, if cars could talk, my car would say to hers "you *******, you get to have Paris Hilton writhing her perfectly manicured ass all over your leather, look at the sweaty idiot I got lumbered with...."

Fair point really.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
On the other hand, if cars could talk, my car would say to hers "you *******, you get to have Paris Hilton writhing her perfectly manicured ass all over your leather, look at the sweaty idiot I got lumbered with...."

Fair point really.
Very fair - when driving alone and pull up and tumble out everyone goes from this :) to this:(

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Fair point,but how does one manicure an ass,can I get my wife done at the same time she goes to the nail bar :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I've got those wheels on my car, except they're black. I think they're a bit bigger than standard....

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have always liked her and through a friend of a friend have heard much of what the public sees is an act. She has had some past challenges and paid for those mistakes, but apparently is more intelligent than some of those would lead us to believe. She is also a astute business woman - her good looks alone didn't buy her this 12C Spider, at least not directly.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
I have always liked her and through a friend of a friend have heard much of what the public sees is an act. She has had some past challenges and paid for those mistakes, but apparently is more intelligent than some of those would lead us to believe. She is also a astute business woman - her good looks alone didn't buy her this 12C Spider, at least not directly.

>8^)
ER
So it not 'family' money then?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Doesn't she make an absurd amount of money DJ'ing?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts