McLaren Life banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
owner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good installer of paint protection film (e.g., Xpel) in Minnesota? Thanks!

·
owner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the 650s done at the dealer ... path of least resistance. I am, however, having Midwest do a full vehicle wrap on my 2018 Jeep Trackhawk. Looking forward to getting it to them once the roads clear of salt, etc. I won't be able to attend the April C&C as we will still be in Mexico, but planning to attend the May C&C. Good luck on acquiring your new MC ... send pics!

·
owner
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Midwest clear bra in Minneapolis does the majority of the high end cars up there it seems. Check out their facebook
My trackhawk just returned from Midwest Clearbra, and I am happy with their work. I ended up doing 100% of the car with 3M protective film and ceramic coat over the top. Good guys to work with ... Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
My trackhawk just returned from Midwest Clearbra, and I am happy with their work. I ended up doing 100% of the car with 3M protective film and ceramic coat over the top. Good guys to work with ... Thanks for the recommendation.
Awesome hopefully see ya may 5th at cars and cofee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts