McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Saturday. I am so thrilled cause I got my RSVP for the P14 unveiling on 2/15/2017. Who's going to be in NYC for this epic unveiling? Needless to say I am so excited to finally see the car.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm going to go see it in NYC on the 16th. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I am going on 2/15 at 4pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for this.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Are there only events in NY and LA? I live in the South East, was hoping there'd be something closer and I might actually get in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What's the date of the LA event? Is this open to any Mac owner, or is it super double secret invitation only? ;)
feb 22nd & 23rd with 4 time slots each day (10am both days is booked full now). i got email invite. not sure how it's being advertised/people selected. i'm just a lowly 570s owner (for now) ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,421 Posts
I'm still working on it - hoping to get in.
We would love to go but i'm assuming if you were important enough you would already have an invite :(
What's the date of the LA event? Is this open to any Mac owner, or is it super double secret invitation only? ;)
Each dealer has a limited number of invites to hand out. Obviously there will be some preference given to P14 deposit holders and those that have expressed interest in the car. If you'd like to go, the best bet is to ping your dealer and ask. Since the invites have already gone out, my guess is that not everyone that gets an invite will be able to go, so if there are a few slots left, I imagine it would be possible to get one.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am not anyone of any kind of significance. (except to my big fat mama and from time to time to my kids ;-) ) Since the P14 was starting to make news, I started harassing my dealer about my interest in the P14. Then I put a deposit on the P14 as soon as they started taking them. I am just a mere 650s owner. Nothing like some of the great car collectors like @Bayareanady and @StormBringer and Woppum and many of the other great collectors whom I am failing to mention.

So if you want an invite, harass your dealer and tell them the "Great One" himself, EVOKING sent you. You will be sure to get in.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts