McLaren Life banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
I was hoping to see some new renderings, this thread is a let down. sorry, just very excited!
PM Mark with your spec, work out a few of the finer details involving PayPal, and I believe, good sir, that you could have a few renderings. >:)

-Jamie.

·
Track Rat Advocate
272 Posts
wonder how many pages this thread will get to by 2017

·
Mark Antar Design
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well, I have refined the orange P14 rendering that was shared previously here, so here it is.

I think I should make it clear that I can make renderings of any car and not just McLaren. So if anyone is interested to see a car in a particular spec, please let me know.

P.S. I have added an image to the first post.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Lookin' good Mr. Antar. Obviously, I will reserve judgment until the final product is revealed but I will say that I hope the front is reworked a bit. There's a lot to like about it, though.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Lookin' good Mr. Antar. Obviously, I will reserve judgment until the final product is revealed but I will say that I hope the front is reworked a bit. There's a lot to like about it, though.
Maybe you can post a spider version next to the coupe

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well, I have refined the orange P14 rendering that was shared previously here, so here it is.

I think I should make it clear that I can make renderings of any car and not just McLaren. So if anyone is interested to see a car in a particular spec, please let me know.

Think you can modify the render to reflect what could be the actual wheel design? The car shown on the trailer appears to have an upsized (20"/21") and face lifted version of the superlight wheels from the current P11.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts

Just bought this 930 turbo. Can you make the wheels all black and add the black rear fender guard like most turbos have . Thanks!

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts