I'd like to see a car that's...This is how i would want the P13 project to evolve..
* Maximum of 1100-1200 kilos , dry
* Small unit of high rpm V6 or V8 ,mid engined
* Faster paddles than the 12C
* Better sound than the 12C
* Width approx 185-190 cm, Length approx 1-2 inch shorter
* A bit more aggressive design culture exterior and interior
Nevertheless reality probably is going to be a bit different
Smaller car, 911/Evora size, something usable in and out of town.
Paddle shift a must.
400ish bhp would be fine, there's the MP4 12C pre owned market if I feel I need more!
Regular doors would be fine if it keeps the cost down.
More Evora than Aston v8 type tourer, drivable on a everywhere, everyday type basis, so not an Exige S.
In short an Evora with the McLaren touch would do the job nicely and you can lose the 2+2.
Pricewise, Evora/911 area would be perfect.