McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Can somebody enlighten me (pardon the pun) on headlamp legislation and development process? I thought I read somewhere that the headlights are one of the most costly (or perhaps cumbersome) components to homologate. I that perhaps why the headlights on this mule might actually be the real P13 units, while the rest of the exterior is obviously 12C Spider panels?

Also, why would they use a Spider mule instead of a coupe? Do you think the P13 Spider will launch before the coupe version?

I still don't believe that the car will be naturally aspirated, especially if we are waiting until 2016 to get it. It will most certainly be at least 550 PS.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
lol......the 991 Turbo S will take this car out , let alone the 12C, best we don't mention the upcoming 991 GT3......

·
Registered
46 Posts
So that's what it was! I spotted it last week during my stay at the ring! First thought it was a facelifted spider!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Was that a Vauxhall Vectra tailgating........looked like a 2.0 litre diesel?

·
Registered
271 Posts
While Frank Stephenson was in Singapore for the launch of the P1, he mentioned to some owners that the P1 design will be very interesting. I cannot wait to see it as i was blown away by the P1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts