McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure I'd believe anything in an Autocar 'scoop'!

EDIT: I was hoping that McLaren's 911 rival might be pitched more towards Carrera money than Turbo. I'll look forward to when they hit £30k in about 2030 then! :(

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Based on their track record I put as much faith in AutoCar's predictive renderings as I do winning the lottery (which I don't even have a ticket for). Let's not forget what they said the P1 would look like...

All that said, what is seen on the cover of that magazine wouldn't be so bad, but looks a bit too much like a 12C and P1 mish-mash and not its own design.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Based on their track record I put as much faith in AutoCar's predictive renderings as I do winning the lottery (which I don't even have a ticket for). Let's not forget what they said the P1 would look like...

All that said, what is seen on the cover of that magazine wouldn't be so bad, but looks a bit too much like a 12C and P1 mish-mash and not its own design.

>8^)
ER
It looks like a modernized version of the F1 with Lamborghini type headlights, can't say I like the look though. Cheers.....??

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
bought the mag and read it today, nice read! and with the render, its ok at a glance, can't really read much of whats going on in the side, theres lines all over the shop, don't know what the heck is going on with that front bonnet either haha,

By the way the press shots of the yellow P1 had yellow mirrors, the actual car has carbon ones, I wonder what this is? just a small detailed a noticed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wonder if the p13 will feature butterfly doors? Since it may be a first car in history to do so at the lowest price point (I'm assuming entry at 150k usd).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts