·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Bloody Hell. The speed. The tease.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, all it confirms is that it's fast enough and they do not care if people think it's slower. And quite frankly, they are right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I hope you guys are right!

Any chance you actually know you're right or are you just calling my impressions from the vid 'ignorant' because you're clinging to hope?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Guess the Top Gear lap will be the only direct comparison we get then, publicly of course. That is if Porsche allow it.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
all this say is....we don't have a time....Just have a look at our fast laps.....Any way you lot wish to spin it.....Lol......dream on fab....

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
No, thats all it says to you...
ok , its fast....if its real time and not speeded up its very fast...I give you that........But were is the time......When are you gonna smell the Coff....They ant got a time.....Just some very fast sector times.......

lol.......you could not make this up......Classic.....This has to go down in history as the biggest auto marketing goof of all time.....

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
ok , its fast....if its real time and not speeded up its very fast...I give you that........But were is the time......When are you gonna smell the Coff....They ant got a time.....Just some very fast sector times.......

lol.......you could not make this up......Classic.....This has to go down in history as the biggest auto marketing goof of all time.....
:)

Let me bring you a spade...
Ahh. You already appear to have a backhoe..

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm just upset we don't get to witness the full lap because the bits we did get to see are pretty incredible.

Also, LOL @ citylad having a backhoe :D

>8^)
ER

1 - 20 of 233 Posts