McLaren Life banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I can't help you. I had an impression re the battery recharge that was driven by the mclaren press release.. If it's wrong ok. If I'm wrong ok. The stuff re the 12c be it road car or race is not wrong. End of.

As for this thread it's all about the P1 time. The end.

I'm not going to waste time arguing with someone who wants to get stressed over a difference of opinion!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I can't help you. I had an impression re the battery recharge that was driven by the mclaren press release.. If it's wrong ok. If I'm wrong ok. The stuff re the 12c be it road car or race is not wrong. End of.
Oh I don't think so. Yes you're wrong. And since we've proven you wrong on one occasion, it's not a stretch to think you're ignorant and wrong on the latter. And you are.

As for this thread it's all about the P1 time. The end.
You started spouting the anti 12C bolgny. So let me not give a sh*t if you think it's the end or not. I don't know what child's play pen you live in where you get to have a tantrum and expect everyone to enjoy it and then dictate that it's over or not.

You don't not talk about something by telling me how you think it's crap and then say you're done talking about. Just shutting the f up in the first place would have worked for you.

I'm not going to waste time arguing with someone who wants to get stressed over a difference of opinion!
I could give a rats a** if you do or don't, but when you are spouting your off topic "opinion" then saying "its not wrong" when it is, don't be too shocked to get called on it.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Let's all take a few deep breaths, eh? This isn't live or die and I think we're crossing the line from banter and good discussion which doesn't improve the thread.

>8^)
ER

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I think it would be wise to review points three (3) & four (4) of the posting guidelines. Let's all calm down.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
It's a pissing contest.......yet again

1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.