McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Administrator
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the P1 a few times now, have decided to go ahead and put down a deposit. When you put the P1 next to the F1, the heritage and shared DNA is very clear. Very much looking forward to the whole journey to ownership.

Attachments

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Excellent news - quite pleased for your decision. :cool:

Can't wait for first impressions behind the wheel as someone who has considerable experiences with which to compare.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow congratulations!
When I saw it in woking it was a truly stunning car!

can't wait to hear about how it drives ;D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Boxer,

Congratulations!

Funny.
I was thinking about potential P1 owners a few days ago, and had a feeling that she might be too much to resist for you. What a remarkable car.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Congrats Boxer!!!!!!

A couple of questions-

What is the deposit timeline like? Do you owe another sum when you spec the car, or just the whole balance when you take delivery.

What is avidsquare?

Thanks and cheers!

·
Administrator
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats Boxer!!!!!!

A couple of questions-

What is the deposit timeline like? Do you owe another sum when you spec the car, or just the whole balance when you take delivery.

What is avidsquare?

Thanks and cheers!
Deposit down now, another payment due when you spec the car (2x the deposit), and tnen balance on delivery.

AvidSquare is a private petrolhead/pistonhead community. Right now it is in beta. Should be ready in a couple of weeks. Idea is you can communicate in one place both privately with friends and publicly on the forums as it pulls the feeds directly from McLarenLife & FerrariLife etc.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Congrats on the acquisition! as you well know, you WILL have the fastest road car on ANY track the world has seen ;0). please update as you begin to spec that monster

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congratulations on an excellent choice.
Following Geneva there seemed to be a great choice of motors about for someone in that league, what convinced you on the P1 ?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Well done and congratulations. The P1 thinking seems so much more advanced than the LaF car it is comical. Hope you love it. Color?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Boxer, I have a suspicion that you have started on a great journey.

It seems the looks/dna swayed you some? Understandable.

When do you expect delivery?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
After seeing the P1 a few times now, have decided to go ahead and put down a deposit. When you put the P1 next to the F1, the heritage and shared DNA is very clear. Very much looking forward to the whole journey to ownership.
I'm truly truly envious Boxer, I can only imagine being the proud owner of something as spectacular as the P1. I know I may sound like a whore (which i am, not) for having mention this to treynor in the P1-F1 successor discussion. You know what they say there's no harm in trying, that said boxer I'd be more than willing to become your best, bestest friend. So you know where I'm heading with this don't you, get me one of these babies and I'll be on your doorstep in a P1 flash. Jokes.... Congrats on your amazingly new acquisition, and please show everyone out there in the real world what a real supercar is all about. Please keep us all posted on the whole experience of owning something this unique. In so doing that truly deserves a great bottle of vintage wine, a La Chateau Lafite Rothschild to celebrate the moment and many more to come. Cheers......??

·
Administrator
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Congratulations on an excellent choice.
Following Geneva there seemed to be a great choice of motors about for someone in that league, what convinced you on the P1 ?
Seeing it in the "CF" and understanding both the thought and technology that has gone into the P1 development.

McLaren take the time to explain the car, technology, and sell you on why it is the best.

The "other" people expect you to just pay up as you have been given the privilege of buying a car from them.

·
Administrator
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm truly truly envious Boxer, I can only imagine being the proud owner of something as spectacular as the P1. I know I may sound like a whore (which i am, not) for having mention this to treynor in the P1-F1 successor discussion. You know what they say there's no harm in trying, that said boxer I'd be more than willing to become your best, bestest friend. So you know where I'm heading with this don't you, get me one of these babies and I'll be on your doorstep in a P1 flash. Jokes.... Congrats on your amazingly new acquisition, and please show everyone out there in the real world what a real supercar is all about. Please keep us all posted on the whole experience of owning something this unique. In so doing that truly deserves a great bottle of vintage wine, a La Chateau Lafite Rothschild to celebrate the moment and many more to come. Cheers......??

·
Registered
477 Posts
EXTREMERIDE Sorry to tell you but i am Boxer's BEST BEST BEST FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 358 Posts