McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
McLaren P1 PP3 photographed by jeroenolthof..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..by TheCarhotel..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
..and lastly by Nightcrawler, on Autogespot.

First, third, and second last of Nightcrawler's photos are my favorites of this bunch. She looks simply epic with that wing fully extended! :eek:

Edit: Update: this P1 registered RX13 KTD has been confirmed as chassis # PP3. Thanks to my friend Matthias for the info.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P1 PP3 departing on a customer test drive in Frankfurt. Thanks to my friend Matthias for sharing ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate, the photos are great ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
In picutres, there is no car that I think looks better than the P1, zero, nothing. It is flat beautiful. Because you and stare and it and ponder the point of each of its features. In this way it is the opposite of the C7 Corvette or the front of the NSX concept, both overstyled and too busy. While the P1 is busy, it truly looks like everything has a point. And that makes it interesting, and being interesting makes it beautiful. That and its the first truly unique shape in a car in ... I don't know, my lifetime of seeing cars. Which isn't that long, but the point stands.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
That color is more purple than it looks on the pictures. Red will be hard inside I think.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Two more pics of P1 PP3, thanks to Nightcrawler on Exoticsonroad.com

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
I wonder how far through their life the tyres are.. Look a lot more worn than the distinctly tready ones I saw ..

·
Registered
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Nice: :)

In the presence of the Lambo's it looks like a spaceship. Pretty unique. You won't miss that thing going down the road. Should put a smile on the faces of the travelling public.
Its going to take a little longer to get from a to b than we thought though isn't it..

1 - 20 of 125 Posts