McLaren Life banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
McLaren 12c 2012
Tstats are Mercedes part. Google or look on the parts replacement thread here for part number. Amazon iirc for about$100or less each with gasket.
Benz part
E2870019506 or 4834100D
Boom. Beat me to it and there you go :)

Enjoy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks guys.

Sadly another issue popped up today. The IRIS isn't working properly. No radio or media.
White Product Vehicle Automotive design Gas

Product Communication Device Gadget Telephony Mobile phone

White Light Motor vehicle Vehicle Plant

Not sure why all this is going wrong 馃槥

Registered
'15 650S Coupe, Aurora Blue
Sadly another issue popped up today. The IRIS isn't working properly. No radio or m
Have you tried pushing and holding the center control button to restart the system? Just keep holding it til it restarts....

Registered
Last year had thermostat replaced same issue car temp out when pushed. Driving moderate at 65 mph car temp was in range, and if it gets hot it will go into limp mode. Agree with all that鈥檚 the problem. Good luck 鈥︹.mine was picked up once parts came in took two weeks due pandemic as it didn鈥檛 want to leave my car at the dealer possibly outside.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Of course it was as I said hehe, theres a reason why my signature is what it is. Im not bigheaded at all lol
Thank you for all the help bud.

I hope all accumulators repalced and thermostats replaced. I will have a good amount of hassle free enjoyment with her.

Registered
McLaren 12c 2012
Welcome mate, see, these cars are really fine to own if you have help, if not you are at the mercy of the dealer, and that REALLY sucks. Most of the time they create more problems as well.

Reactions: VGJ
21 - 32 of 32 Posts