McLaren Life banner

Our Top Ten Favorite Routes & Roads

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Hypurone 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I just love these karenable posts - every. single. one!

I'll probably never be able to undertake the European drives, but I've already made the Bozeman run and PCH is on my bucket list. Any chance to hear your Top Ten US routes and roads?
Thanks for the read!

#12 ·
Kind of a hidden jewel but the Northern Coast (HWY 1) above Jenner is both technical and exhilarating.... Great views when you are not blasting along.... And it goes for days up thru Mendocino and beyond. My fav is to turn East onto Hwy 128 just before Mendo and go in thru the Navarro Redwoods to Booneville for a break and flip around!
Plant Road surface Asphalt Natural landscape Tree

#15 ·
Kind of a hidden jewel but the Northern Coast (HWY 1) above Jenner is both technical and exhilarating.... Great views when you are not blasting along.... And it goes for days up thru Mendocino and beyond. My fav is to turn East onto Hwy 128 just before Mendo and go in thru the Navarro Redwoods to Booneville for a break and flip around!
I drive those roads all winter long Hypurone. Usually in the summer I'll drive countless roads in the Sierra Nevada mountains then the coast in the winter. Northern California is heaven for year long amazing drives with gorgeous views. The weather is phenomenal for driving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.