McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been a big cocoa mat fan, so I ordered a set for my car. Since I had to make patterns for them to follow, I took the liberty to make them a bit longer than the standards. Here's a quick shot. The colors are black/orange btw.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same stuff as you recall. Absolutely a high/low thing in the 12C. As you know, they used to be common fare on beetles, 2002's and the like. I put them in my first 911 a long time ago, and just kept on doing it on every 911 right up to my Turbo S. At first, figured wrong for the 12C, but then decided it would be fun.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Really neat. Actually, I would love to have a set to use for the winter. You should tell them to sponsor the the forum and offer a group buy.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got them at http://www.cocomats.com/, and they now have my patterns. But there may be other places as well.

I only got them this week, so I do want to check to make sure there is not something I missed about the added length before I sign off on the patterns for someone else. I will move my seats around this weekend when I have time.

The short McL patterns seemed weird to me, but I have manual seats, and I don't know if that makes a difference.

If anyone is interested I can check the fit at my local dealer on the power seats, and let people know.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Really neat. Actually, I would love to have a set to use for the winter. You should tell them to sponsor the the forum and offer a group buy.
Drew said he is interested in setting up a group buy. I think he is looking into setting up a login.

·
Owner
893 Posts
I got them at http://www.cocomats.com/, and they now have my patterns. But there may be other places as well.

I only got them this week, so I do want to check to make sure there is not something I missed about the added length before I sign off on the patterns for someone else. I will move my seats around this weekend when I have time.

The short McL patterns seemed weird to me, but I have manual seats, and I don't know if that makes a difference.

If anyone is interested I can check the fit at my local dealer on the power seats, and let people know.
Yes, sometimes if you make them too long (to get more coverage), any mats can bunch up when a power seat is moved forward.
They almost look like the same pattern as the seats .... Nice job.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts