McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 1015 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. Those scludo pics are very good, although perhaps a little bit colour-manipulated... perhaps saturation and contrast boosted slightly.

fyi I posted links b/c source webpages had articles and/or comments that might also be of interest. I guess I could always post the source URL, too.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Various colours.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Excellent. Was there any presentation of the car? Or was it simply parked for the evening.
It was there for about an hour I think, no presentation. I sat in it briefly and asked the salesman if I could steal the iris unit for mine but apparently it was a non functioning screen :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I don't think they could get the car into the Crystal rooms as they were full of Champagne. Rons speech on Senna was from the heart, no notes. Very good but he looked tired and pressured!
The film is a documentary and brilliantly puts old footage together for a gripping story and tragic ending.Best F1 movie in some time.

Lots of people with VO orders and deliveries in June.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't think they could get the car into the Crystal rooms as they were full of Champagne. Rons speech on Senna was from the heart, no notes. Very good but he looked tired and pressured!
The film is a documentary and brilliantly puts old footage together for a gripping story and tragic ending.Best F1 movie in some time.

Lots of people with VO orders and deliveries in June.
That's great to hear. I really hope the June deliveries materialize. :)

1 - 20 of 1015 Posts