McLaren Life banner

101 - 120 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Beautiful! What color blue?
I went for Vega Blue, I like it better than Paris or Burton (the other 2 blues available in the UK). brighter and deeper shine. McL of course charged me a fortune as MSO bespoke...as if they didn't have a truckload of Vega Blue paint ready to do the 570 for which it is a normal color...
Dealer says mine is the only 720 in Vega Blue, but there are others probably by now. Car is April 2018.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here is my Silica White 720s at a Porsche Cars & Brunch. As I was driving in they directed me to the 'Show Car VIP' area (I am not a VIP customer of Porsche) and I parked up next to around four 991.2 GT2 RS's and a lovely La Ferrari.

Felt lonely so chased down the owner of the blue 720S, and asked the organizers to place it next to mine, and they kindly obliged.

Attachments

·
720s
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)
Here is my Silica White 720s at a Porsche Cars & Brunch. As I was driving in they directed me to the 'Show Car VIP' area (I am not a VIP customer of Porsche) and I parked up next to around four 991.2 GT2 RS's and a lovely La Ferrari.

Felt lonely so chased down the owner of the blue 720S, and asked the organizers to place it next to mine, and they kindly obliged.
Looking good indeed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Great pics and I would drop in one of mine since I got it out in the wintery UK sunshine today, but not sure I can attach anything as a newbe.

Cheers Charlie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking great Christine--I'd love to see more females driving the 720!

Me too. Some of us are getting together for a drive Saturday. It’s always all guys. At least they bring wives and girlfriends so I’m not the only girl in the group at lunch or dinner. I am lucky that I get invited and love all my McLaren friends.

101 - 120 of 285 Posts