McLaren Life banner

341 - 360 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Because I want to buy it :)

All jokes aside, the dark blue on your car is fantastic. I was looking for a dark blue one for sale like yours for a while and I just never could find one. Rare color.
its very rare ... normal dark blue (the standard color) is already rare, but this color (MSO Atlantic Blue) was to my current knowledge only used 3x on the 720s by McLaren - one was the official show car for GIMS 2018 ( I know the current owner) + 2 customer cars (mine and @Rarity) ... there are however other MSO dark blue tones (Clyde Blue, Pacific Blue, Glasgow Blue ???) ... additionally the color was also used for 3 Sennas and 1 Speedtail

·
Registered
49 Posts
Really? I thought no one wanted this color when I bought it. Not a MSO color and no extra cost.

Looking at ChrisK1982 pictures, I know I need to change the side markers and reflectors.

IMG_6511.JPG

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Really? I thought no one wanted this color when I bought it. Not a MSO color and no extra cost.

Looking at ChrisK1982 pictures, I know I need to change the side markers and reflectors.

View attachment 205592

well no idea why they sometimes say that - bc I think the blue is the best standard (no extra cost) color... many ppl seem to like sth. more fancy like orange, white, red to green ... its still quiet rare and I nearly never seen one come up for sale

·
Registered
49 Posts
So yours is called Atlantic Blue (MSO)? Upon side-by-side comparison on my monitors, I think yours is just a shade lighter. Am I right?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
So yours is called Atlantic Blue (MSO)? Upon side-by-side comparison on my monitors, I think yours is just a shade lighter. Am I right?
yes

its this color use in the video (thats the Geneva car)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Dark blue is so underrated. Always liked Hera Blue on Aventador and Gallardo too.

Maybe one day I'll find a dark blue/white interior. Probably better chance of winning the lotto than find that on a used car heh

·
Registered
McLaren 720S spider, 2020. Spark.
445 Posts
At Road Atlanta today, IMSA ”Grand Prix of Atlanta”

Reactions: HighFive

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
in DD ? They did let you drive with no number plate ?

really beautiful 720s - never seen this color in real
I assumed i could be fined, by i´m going to put a sticker one as a front plate as soon as I have my new plate number. :)

and yes, its a very special color, it depends on light, you can see it white or blue, or as a different mix of both...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Yes like the color a lot on pics

·
Registered
445 Posts
Kure Beach, North Carolina

341 - 360 of 382 Posts