McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My man Coincid posted his 0-60 mph experience, but at 60 mph this car is just getting started.

All owners, let’s post our 765LT data panels here.

this is my best mph in 0-60, 60-130, 100-150 and 100-200 kph.

question, will the car be quicker in ESC DYN mode? Can that be activated with handling in comfort? The roads are pretty bumpy in most of Pittsburgh and there aren’t many drag strips.

my goal is to get a 0-130 times in under 7.5 seconds and a 60-130 in 4.75 seconds or Less.

so far my best times have actually been just flooring the car in comfort/track and car in Auto at about 40 mph.

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yesterday I tried activating ESC DYN while in comfort handling and was denied. It worked in TRACK/TRACK however. I'll have to try it in Sport/Track (which I read works).

Didn't feel very different to Comfort/Track but it's hard to tell at 100 mph plus.

·
2019 Paris Blue 720S
2019 720S
1,001 Posts
Yesterday I tried activating ESC DYN while in comfort handling and was denied. It worked in TRACK/TRACK however. I'll have to try it in Sport/Track (which I read works).

Didn't feel very different to Comfort/Track but it's hard to tell at 100 mph plus.
I believe to select ESC DYN you have to be in sport/sport at a minimum, and while you can select it in sport/sport the system allows more latitude in track/track. At least that's true in the 720S.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Draggy allows you to toggle between the two as long as you don't start the run at 61 mph and end between 125-129 mph.

Just change your unit of measurement from Metric to Standard in settings and the data will show as MPH.

·
Registered
765LT #400
16 Posts
Draggy allows you to toggle between the two as long as you don't start the run at 61 mph and end between 125-129 mph.

Just change your unit of measurement from Metric to Standard in settings and the data will show as MPH.
my time is horror 60 to 130 because i breaked @ 126mph ;) because only 200kmh measurement

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some more data from tonight. Struggled for grip on the 60-130. That’s a 4.7 second run with better grip.

overall though, not bad. Probably can knock the 100-150 down another .1-.2 seconds as I had AC on and over half a tank of fuel in the car.

I plan on heading to Mexico Sunday morning early to do some additional testing and getting some more heat in the tires first.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later