McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost decided to order a Spec 720S Spider.

What dealer discounts on that would you expect based on what any of you know at this point in time?

I was not sure about a trade or commission sale.
What is a reasonable commission? Dealer mentioned 5% but that seems high.
What percentage spreads do you see in trade in to retail prices? An initial offer from the dealer was around 10% on the 650 and 13% on the 911.

My 650 just ended warranty and the 911 is also up shortly. The 650 passed a warranty inspection yesterday but I haven't pulled the trigger on an extended warranty. Inspection window is good for 3 months.

I would be letting go of
2016 650S Spider Volcano Orange 15,225 miles
2016 911 Turbo S Sapphire Blue Metallic 25,911 miles

Yep, I drive them a lot :)

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I would get in touch with either Boston or Charlotte if you see a car that tickles your fancy. Lots of good dealings with them from people on The Forum here

·
Registered
144 Posts
I nod to Charlotte as well.. I worked with Darius and the sales manager.. Since I just bought one a few weeks ago, experience is fresh.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can any of you comment or PM me on what types of discounts you are seeing?

·
Owner
476 Posts
Were are you located? I would try The Collection - Andres there is great to work with and can probably make the whole deal super easy for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm almost decided to order a Spec 720S Spider.

What dealer discounts on that would you expect based on what any of you know at this point in time?

I was not sure about a trade or commission sale.
What is a reasonable commission? Dealer mentioned 5% but that seems high.
What percentage spreads do you see in trade in to retail prices? An initial offer from the dealer was around 10% on the 650 and 13% on the 911.

My 650 just ended warranty and the 911 is also up shortly. The 650 passed a warranty inspection yesterday but I haven't pulled the trigger on an extended warranty. Inspection window is good for 3 months.

I would be letting go of
2016 650S Spider Volcano Orange 15,225 miles
2016 911 Turbo S Sapphire Blue Metallic 25,911 miles

Yep, I drive them a lot :)
If you call Charlotte McLaren ask for Darius i have purchased 2 cars from them. Outstanding service after the sale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts