·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
This will be a great day at the Ring with lots of opportunity for guided instruction plus the company of helpful Ring experts.

The 12C is built for the Ring.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Private track day, less cars, what could possibly go wrong on the straight!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjZK81NqIE&feature=youtu.be :eek:

My Porsche front splitter survived the Karussell a fair few times without any problems and I'm sure it was lower than the bumper on the 12C, but as mentioned above, just ride around the top as it's just as easy.

·
Registered
675LT, 620 R
653 Posts
i'll be there 1st april, after a tracday at spa !

I am a little frightened with the mp4, i only tracked the ring with my fwd r26-r for the moment.

:eek:

we'll see

i hope to set a good laptime at spa if the sky is with me :D

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
675LT, 620 R
653 Posts
Hopefully the weather improves, have fun !

Btw the R-26-R is a great car, seen lot's of them at the ring and some are going very quick.
the pro driver i was speaking about the ring event, is the man who set the precedent record with a front wheel drive at the nurburgring (for the story he is an old michelin test driver, dev for the PS2)
he's now a friend of mine and he coached me three time with the mp4 (2*lemans and magnycours)

the old FWD record http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpzWlQOC0M

mine is a little tuned (280bhp, etc..), no comparison with the mp4 but it can be dangerous for some 911..

·
Registered
173 Posts
march 30 th > april 1st is the most dangerous week end at the Nordschleife.
It's the first real week end of the Touristenfahrt season and people are so excited after a long winter with the ringtoy in the garage that a lot of accidents occurs during eastern week end.
Maybe on monday afternoon it will be less crowded.
Pay a special attention to the russians who are the worst and less fair play drivers on the track !

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.