McLaren Life banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
Hi all :)

Just picked up my 570GT two weeks ago and absolutely loving it! Excited to connect with other McLaren owners and fans of the brand.

A bit about me - I own an online business consulting agency and used to be big in the fitness scene on IG.
Congrats again, this is Dylan, I went over the car on delivery with you! hope you're enjoying it!

Registered
Thank you and welcome as well!!
Damn that鈥檚 a quick upgrade congrats!! Let me know how you like the 720S I鈥檝e got my eyes on them next as well 馃槀
Don鈥檛 even starrrt lol. I feel like it鈥檚 a slight addiction at this point. I started a thread on this forum, 鈥淎m I a POS?鈥 because I was thinking about switching so early.

Registered
Don鈥檛 even starrrt lol. I feel like it鈥檚 a slight addiction at this point. I started a thread on this forum, 鈥淎m I a POS?鈥 because I was thinking about switching so early.
Honestly I think it's totally natural to think about that particular upgrade.

Me: 'This 570S is a blast. Hmm...the 720S weighs about the same but has 160 more hp, active swaybars, active aero... :unsure: '

Registered
Honestly I think it's totally natural to think about that particular upgrade.

Me: 'This 570S is a blast. Hmm...the 720S weighs about the same but has 160 more hp, active swaybars, active aero... :unsure: '
Very true, it just happened so fast for me that I was checking myself. I had gotten the 570S, was amazed, then started thinking about what mods and tune I wanted to add to it. I also wanted to keep the warranty, so I decided i'd rather just go a step up to the 720S and avoid all of that headache.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Very true, it just happened so fast for me that I was checking myself. I had gotten the 570S, was amazed, then started thinking about what mods and tune I wanted to add to it. I also wanted to keep the warranty, so I decided i'd rather just go a step up to the 720S and avoid all of that headache.
10000% facts that's what I'm already thinking LOL I do NOT want to void the warranty I'd rather just upgrade and avoid any problems down the line :p though an exhaust mod would be sick AF

21 - 40 of 41 Posts