McLaren Life banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some time to find the right spec, ownership and maintenance history but just pulled the trigger on a 2020 Papaya Spark 720s spider with 7k miles, one owner car, comes CPO which gives me warranty until 2024. 385k original MSRP has the carbon options I wanted and the electrochromic roof amd ppf. Coming from McLaren N.J. to AZ so won't have it for a week or so, will post some pics once it arrives. After having Porsches, Ferrari 430 and 458 and Lamborghini huracan I am excited to get into a 720. Lookimg forward to learning from the group.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Took some time to find the right spec, ownership and maintenance history but just pulled the trigger on a 2020 Papaya Spark 720s spider with 7k miles, one owner car, comes CPO which gives me warranty until 2024. 385k original MSRP has the carbon options I wanted and the electrochromic roof amd ppf. Coming from McLaren N.J. to AZ so won't have it for a week or so, will post some pics once it arrives. After having Porsches, Ferrari 430 and 458 and Lamborghini huracan I am excited to get into a 720. Lookimg forward to learning from the group.

Congrats!!! I know the car you bought, I have seen it a few times at the dealership. I live close to McLaren NJ.

·
Registered
29 Posts

You will love the 720S compared to the cars you listed. Better car, Better bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
2019 720S Coupe Track Pack
439 Posts
Congratulations on the 720S in Papaya - it's a great colour!

I'm looking forward too see the pics (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts