McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got my new spider last weekend. So far the car has exceeded my expectations. I love the color and spec. The little details on the Spider order add up to make a significantly better driving impression. The only down side so far is the lack of leg space and loss of shelf space behind the seats. Otherwise It has been a week of fun. I spent approximately 5 hours sat. and 3 hours sun to finally get it close to perfection. It still has a couple of spider webs and swirls that will require a buffer.

Pics are with a Samsung Galaxy S4. Sorry I didn't have my SLR with me.

Pre Delivery pics:

2012 Coupe in Background.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Post Delivery/Detail pics:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Penis Wheels!!

Last pic with kids.

Photoshoot for local American Football team.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Boy those football players look like a happy bunch LOL. Beautiful car with the exception of those so called penis wheel, that deserves another LOL. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went with "penis wheels".......umm I think I am going to call them "wrench wheels";) b/c I wanted to do something different than the previous wheels. Also. I felt that the wrench wheels showed the calipers better and were easier to clean.

The Football pic was snapped while waiting for the actual photographer. The boys were tired of being in jeans in 100+ degree Texas weather. They obviously weren't posing for me.:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
12C Spider in MO - Perfect!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Beautiful!

In practical daily use, does the space under the tonneau when the roof is up match the shelf space you had in the coupe?

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Quite the update, the Spider's a sharp piece of kit indeed. Congratz'! :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts