McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 570GT from McLaren Boston and she’s a perfect addition to the man cave. Amazed at how well this car drives. Looking forward to putting a few miles on her this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
WTF is that?!?!? A bedroom, family room? Surely, that’s not a garage. lol Beautiful 570 and GT but even nicer garage! congrats!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF is that?!?!? A bedroom, family room? Surely, that’s not a garage. lol Beautiful 570 and GT but even nicer garage! congrats!!
I actually stole the chandelier from my wife’s closet...over the top? Yes. but it’s different and nice touch for these great cars.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I actually stole the chandelier from my wife’s closet...over the top? Yes. but it’s different and nice touch for these great cars.

Over the top? Nope! Adds a nice touch of class for sure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Very nice! How was your experience with the Boston dealership? That is my local dealer as well and I intend to purchase through them in the near future.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Over 3500 miles on the 570 GT with no issues. She’s also embarrassed a friends Gallardo, Gen 5 Viper, Audi R8 GT and few other cars in its class.

Any feedback on tube/exhaust combos?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
CWA
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing