McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to thank Nick Jones from Mclaren NB for making a great transition for me into a new Mp4. This car really has me sold versus other similar marques. The suspension, the drive, all worlds away from a 458 and gallardo... Completely relaxing to drive and yet superbly powerful all at your fingertips. Reminds me of Lamborghini se30 in terms of turn in immediacy yet with all the refinement that a luxury saloon has. The car originally was for my wife, but seems like I have acquired a great affinity for this vehicle. Cant wait to drive it out again :) Nick is top notch and anyone in the market for one, gotta look this guy up.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Beautiful car! Use it well. Did you order the car or was it in stock? Might give this guy a call...my local dealer seems rather indifferent.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was lucky since he just got it in.. I would check with Nick as mclaren NB gets a good amount of vehicles. Plus he will go out of his way to help you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you getting a second one for the wife?
Convertible is right around the corner;). The thing is that this one car has so many personalities that even if it ended up just either a coupe or convertible, wife can use it just as well. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you! Here is another pic with a few of his friends. :) Looking at the cars though, I am still surprised that my ct is still shorter than the mac...

Attachments

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Beautiful car mate , well done .
I wish I was so brave to have specced mine in a bright colour .

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful car mate , well done .
I wish I was so brave to have specced mine in a bright colour .
I would have not be so brave either had I not seen the color in person. Besides, Los Angeles, a bright color is almost mandatory lol...

·
Registered
58 Posts
QV congrats on your car. I saw it first hand and even sat in it when I was specking my 12C from NB. Yours is a beauty inside and out. I worked with Sebastian there but anyone at McLaren of NB would be a joy to work with as they are very passionate about what they sell and even more passionate about making the whole experience, even AFTER the sale, very pleasurable.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QV congrats on your car. I saw it first hand and even sat in it when I was specking my 12C from NB. Yours is a beauty inside and out. I worked with Sebastian there but anyone at McLaren of NB would be a joy to work with as they are very passionate about what they sell and even more passionate about making the whole experience, even AFTER the sale, very pleasurable.
Thank you. Did you just spec out yours last few weeks? I agree that these guys really go out of their way to help. Sebastian was also extremely helpful. Looking forward to the next mclaren outing :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you. Did you just spec out yours last few weeks? I agree that these guys really go out of their way to help. Sebastian was also extremely helpful. Looking forward to the next mclaren outing :)
Yes, picked up mine last week. From seeing your garage pic, didn't you do the Trump Golf Course Lambo run about a month ago?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I vouch for Nick Jones at McLaren NB. A true enthusiast with vast amount of experience and great knowledge in exotics. Although I didn't buy the MP4 from him (Newport Beach wasn't open at the time I placed a deposit elsewhere) I'm sure I will be getting a next McLaren or Lambo from him.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, picked up mine last week. From seeing your garage pic, didn't you do the Trump Golf Course Lambo run about a month ago?
nope thats not me...lol. I havent gone on any lambo runs for a while... so much so my lambo buddies have been hounding me...lol. The orange mac I picked up just came in a few weeks ago...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts